Barefoot in Business Returns Policy
- Whatever the reason, the item(s) in you can return your order for a refund or exchange hassle free.
- Just contact us via email within 14 days of receiving your order to tell us what the problem is.
- We will arrange a courier collection via DHL (or UPS for domestic US shipments) (charges apply for this service) or you can package them and send them to us directly to Barefoot in Business, 226 Churchill Drive, Glasgow G11 7HB.
- You must request a return within 14 days of receiving your order
- We will arrange a tracked courier collection for you via DHL if requested, a charge will be applied for this service.
- All items must be sent back to us in the original packaging provided
- Please ensure that if you are returning products, that they are returned complete, in perfect condition, unused, unwashed and with their original packaging (if applicable).
- Our returns policy does not affect your legal right to cancel (see below) or your legal rights in relation to faulty or misdescribed products.
- We will be happy to make a refund which will credited to the original payment method when the item was purchased
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded
- Please contact us with any questions on email@example.com so we can help you.
HOW TO RETURN SOMETHING
HOW DO I RETURN SOMETHING?
Any items must be returned by post. The delivery note that came with your parcel has clear instructions of how to do this. Please complete the reverse side of the delivery note with the details of the items you are returning and enclose the note with your returned parcel.
Please always include a daytime telephone number and your email address in case we need to contact you about the return.
If you no longer have your delivery note, please include a letter with your name, address, email address, daytime telephone number and customer number if possible. Please let us know what you are returning and why.
Make sure your items are securely wrapped and send your return to:
Barefoot in Business, 226 Churchill Drive, Glasgow G11 7BH.
Parcels are returned at your own cost, and we strongly recommend you obtain a free certificate of postage from the Post Office as we are responsible for your parcel only once it has been received into our warehouse. Items lost in transit will not be treated as returned.
We can also arrange for our courier company to collect the parcel from your home. You will need to be at home to hand over the parcel. There is a charge for this service.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO DEAL WITH MY RETURN UNDER YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
Once your parcel has been received by us it can may take up to 5 working days to fulfil your request. Returns are dealt with in the order in which they are received so returns sent by Recorded Delivery may reach us more quickly but do not progress more quickly through the process.
Once we have dealt with your parcel, this will be confirmed to you via email, assuming you have given us your email address. Please remember that it can take three to four days after we have processed a refund payment for it to appear on your credit card statement.
If, after sending your return to us, you have not received our email confirmation within 10 working days, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can investigate the matter for you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHT TO CANCEL
For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail below.
You have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the products to change your mind, unless your products are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receive(s) the last delivery to change your mind about the products.
You may cancel your order by following the procedure set out under the How do I return something? section. To meet the cancellation deadline, you must notify us by post, email or telephone that you wish to exercise your right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired. Where applicable, please keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records.
If the products have already been dispatched to you or you have already received them, you must return them to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of your order to us. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the products to us.
If you are exercising your right to change your mind and cancel the contract, you will receive a full refund of the price you paid for the products and any applicable delivery charges to the credit or debit card or other payment method that you used to pay. We will process the refund without delay and in any event not later than (a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any products supplied; or (b) if there were no products supplied, 14 days after the day on which we receive your cancellation notification. We may withhold the refund until we have received the products back or you have supplied evidence of having returned the products to us (whichever is the earliest).
If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
• We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
• The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
• If the products you return have been gift-wrapped using our gift service, we will not provide a refund for the price you have paid for the gift service.
WHAT IF THE ITEM IS FAULTY?
We are always very disappointed on the rare occasions our customers receive a faulty item. If you have identified the fault within 30 days of purchase, then you can return the item under our normal return procedure for exchange or refund. Make sure you let us know about the fault so we can make sure other items are not affected. We will refund any postage on a faulty item, and ensure you are reimbursed for standard return postage on the item. If it is more convenient for you, we can arrange to have the faulty item collected free of charge within the UK mainland.
If a fault develops outside of the 30 day return period, or the item is difficult to package and return, contact us on email@example.com before you return the item so we can discuss the fault with you and agree the best way forward. Please take extra care to read any specific care instructions provided with your purchase.
Please provide proof of purchase when returning an item. If you are unable to provide proof of purchase, an exchange or gift certificate to the value of the returned goods will be offered. A refund will be offered regardless if the goods are faulty.
CAN I RETURN AN ITEM TO STORE?
We do not currently have any physical stores so any items must be returned by post.
CAN I RETURN AN ITEM I RECEIVED AS A GIFT?
An item that was received as a gift can be returned for an exchange or gift certificate. An email will be sent to the person who made the original purchase when the exchange is completed. Refunds can only be made to the original credit or debit card on which the gift was purchased. This does not affect the purchaser's legal rights.